Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where did the month of July go?

I just finished facilitating a 4 day Doula training with Sharon Muza at the Simkin Center of Allied Birth Vocations at Bastyr University  They were an amazing group and it's always a treat to teach with Sharon.  One of the sessions I led was on Prenatal Care and we do look at the difference between midwifery model care and obstetrical care.  I wish I had stumbled upon on this YouTube before that session.



I really didn't mean to disappear for the month of July but the combination of a record number of PfB workshops/attendees in a month; continued saga of trying to reload my computer (on my third computer and most of the files are here but there are corruptions and big gaps.)  Then I had to replace our wifi server as I couldn't get on-line for days and then my iphone died and had to be replaced....so I think just about every gadget has died and been replaced and now I can start plowing through the HUGE email backlog... I am not looking for sympathy, just patience.

I look forward to returning to a daily or so blog!  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed teaching with you too, Teri! I also saw that little youtube video, and thought the same thing! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete