Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lamaze certification results are posted!

Days like today are always fun! My email inbox is overflowing with "I passed" messages from people who went through Passion for Birth program and took the Lamaze certification exam! Preliminary results were posted on line. I am so proud. I hope everyone takes time to celebrate whether it be with confetti, champagne or chocolate!! The steps required to qualify for the exam and the broad knowledge that is tested are something to be honored. I hope you are all busy adding LCCE to your business cards, email signatures and resumes! Now the real work begins: stomping out boring childbirth classes and building confidence and advocating for normal birth!

with a passion for birth,
Teri

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to talk to all the Passioneers...

    ReplyDelete